On completion of the modules learners will:
- Be aware of Driver Essentials (Module 1)
- Be aware of Driver and Vehicle Safety (Module 2)
- Be aware of Load Safety Procedures (Module 3)
- Be aware of Public Safety (Module 4)
- Be aware of Vehicle Procedures (Module 6)
Certification: Once the theory and practical tests of competence have been passed and / or the relevant ‘periodic training’ is taken, a Driver Qualification card is issued. These cards are issued for a 5 year period. A certificate per module is issued after successful completion.