Upon successful completion the Learners should be able to:
- Identify the hazards and evaluate the risks in their workplace
- Use appropriate workplace precautions for specific tasks or seek advice on workplace precautions
- Assist in preparing written risk assessments
- Understand and follow their Company Health & Safety policy
- Co-operate and communicate on safety issues
- Complete their work duties without risk to them or anyone else
Certification: Learners will complete 2 written assessments to demonstrate their underpinning knowledge. Upon successful completion the learners will be issued with an IOSH Working Safely certificate or if preferred the IOSH Passport (card).