On completion of the session learners will:
- Understand the principles of Quality Assurance
- Be aware of the relevant Health & Safety legislation and understand their obligations
- Be able to identify, select and place on site relevant traffic management equipment in accordance with client instructions
- Be able to maintain traffic management equipment on site
- Be able to remove traffic management equipment in accordance with client instructions
- Be able to set out a Chapter 8 lane closure from a given datum
- Have an understanding of the primary paragraphs from Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual to enable static traffic management closures to be implemented
Certification: On completion, all learners will undertake a multiple-choice question paper which carries a 75% pass mark. Lantra Awards will make certification for successful candidates. Refresher training, all learners will be expected to refresh their training every 5 years to keep this qualification.
NB: Price shown is event cost only. Successful completion of event will be subject to an additional registration cost.