On completion of the session learners will:
- Understand the principles of Sector schemes, general health and safety at work, risk assessments and method statements associated with the mobile traffic management industry
- Reference documentation relevant to the mobile lane closure technique
- Training and assessment requirements for mobile lane closures personnel
- Vehicle and equipment specification
- Communications roles and responsibilities
- Mobile Lane Closures principles and practical techniques
- The types of work that require full mobile lane closure techniques and the limitations
Certification: On completion, all learners will undertake a multiple-choice question paper which carries a 75% pass mark. Lantra Awards will make certification for successful learners. Refresher training, all learners will be expected to refresh their training every 5 years to keep this qualification.
NB: Price shown is event cost only. Successful completion of event will be subject to an additional registration cost.
In order to confirm a booking a deposit of £50.00 is required, this can be paid online during the booking process or by phone during normal office hours (Mon-Fri 08:00am to 5:00pm). Any payments not received within 2 working days of making the booking the allocated place(s) will be cancelled.