On completion of the session learners will:
- Be aware of sector schemes
- Be aware of health and safety work
- Be aware of risk assessments and method statements
- Be aware of the relevant codes of practice and other associated documentation when involved in traffic management
- Identify the equipment required in temporary traffic management
- Understand the requirements for minor works and moving works
Certification: On completion all learners will undertake a multiple-choice question paper which carries a 75% pass mark. Lantra Awards (the national awarding body) will make certification for successful learners.
NB: For available dates please refer to the information for NHSS 12D T1/T2 Courses
In order to confirm a booking a deposit of £50.00 is required, this can be paid online during the booking process or by phone during normal office hours (Mon-Fri 08:00am to 5:00pm). Any payments not received within 2 working days of making the booking the allocated place(s) will be cancelled.