On completion of the session learners will:
- Be aware of sector schemes.
- Be aware of health & safety at work.
- Be aware of risk assessments & method statements.
- Be aware of relevant codes of practice and other associated documentation when involved in traffic management.
- Identify the equipment required in temporary traffic management.
- Understand the requirements for minor works and moving works.
- Understand the different methods of positive traffic control.
- Understand how to deal with pedestrians.
- Demonstrate an ability to implement, maintain and remove safely and correctly positive traffic control systems.
Certification: On completion all learners will undertake 2 multiple-choice question papers which carry a 75% pass mark. Lantra Awards (the national awarding body) will make certification for successful learners. This is an initial off the job training course, full completion of the award is achieved over a further period of approximately 3-6 months, by under taking on-site assessments with a suitably qualified Assessor in accordance with the awarding body’s scheme rules.
NB: (Including all forms of traffic control except multi phase traffic lights)
*Price shown is event cost only. Successful completion of event will be subject to an additional registration cost.
In order to confirm a booking a deposit of £50.00 is required, this can be paid online during the booking process or by phone during normal office hours (Mon-Fri 08:00am to 5:00pm). Any payments not received within 2 working days of making the booking the allocated place(s) will be cancelled.