On completion of the session learners will:
- Be aware of sector schemes
- Be aware of health & safety at work
- Be aware of risk assessments & method statements
- Be aware of relevant codes of practice and other associated documentation when involved in traffic management
- Identify the equipment required in temporary traffic management
- Understand the requirements for convoy working
- Understand how convoy systems operate
Certification: On completion, all learner will be required to undertake a multiple choice examination which carries a 75% pass mark. Lantra Awards will issue a certificate to successful learner. Learners will be awarded 12D module T4 after successful completion of one site based assessment with a suitably qualified assessor in accordance with the awarding body’s scheme rules. Refresher training is required every 5 years to keep your training updated and valid.
NB: Learners must be qualified in 12D T1 & T2 prior to attending the 12D T4 course.
Price shown is event cost only. Successful completion of event will be subject to an additional registration cost.
In order to confirm a booking a deposit of £50.00 is required, this can be paid online during the booking process or by phone during normal office hours (Mon-Fri 08:00am to 5:00pm). Any payments not received within 2 working days of making the booking the allocated place(s) will be cancelled.