On completion of the session learners will:
- Be aware of sector schemes
- Be aware of health & safety at work
- Be aware of relevant codes of practice and other associated documentation when involved in traffic management
- Identify the equipment required in temporary traffic management
- Understand the requirements for using multi-phase traffic signals
- Understand how to operate multi-phase traffic signals
Certification: On completion all learners will undertake a multiple-choice question paper, which carries a 75% pass mark. Lantra Awards will make certification for successful learners. This is an initial off the job training course, full completion of the award can be achieved over a further period of up to 2 years, by undertaking an on-site assessment with a suitably qualified assessor in accordance with the award body’s scheme rules.
NB: *Price shown is event cost only. Successful completion of event will be subject to an additional registration cost.
In order to confirm a booking a deposit of £50.00 is required, this can be paid online during the booking process or by phone during normal office hours (Mon-Fri 08:00am to 5:00pm). Any payments not received within 2 working days of making the booking the allocated place(s) will be cancelled.