On completion, learners will complete the following content;
- Location and avoidance of underground apparatus.
- Monitoring signing, lighting and guarding.
- Monitoring excavation in the highway.
- Monitoring reinstatement of compaction and backfill materials.
- Monitoring reinstatement of sub-base and road base non-bituminous materials.
- Monitoring reinstatement of bituminous materials.
- Monitoring reinstatement of modular surfaces and concrete footways.
Certification: On completion all learners will be registered with the certificating body SQA who will issue a certificate to successful learners. Additionally of the successful learners with be registered with the SWQR (Streetworks Qualification Register) and will be issued with a registration card. Refresher training is required every 5 years to keep your certificate or card valid.