On completion of the session learners will:
- Understand the principles of Quality Assurance
- Be aware of the relevant Health & Safety legislation and understand their obligations
- Be able to identify, select and place on site relevant traffic management equipment in accordance with client instructions
- Be able to maintain traffic management equipment on site
- Be able to remove traffic management equipment in accordance with client instructions
- Be able to set out a Chapter 8 lane closure from a given datum
- Have an understanding of the primary paragraphs from Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual to enable static traffic management closures to be implemented
Certification: On completion all candidates will undertake a multiple-choice question paper which carries a 75% pass mark. Lantra Awards (the national HSTM award body) will make certification for successful candidates. Full completion of the award can be achieved over a further period of approximately 3-6 months, by undertaking on-site assessments with a suitably qualified Assessor in accordance with the award body’s scheme rules.
NB: Price shown is event cost only. Successful completion of event will be subject to an additional registration cost as detailed below:
Registration/Smart Card – £60.00pp + VAT (or if you already have a SmartCard) Registration/SmartCard Update – £45.00pp + VAT
In order to confirm a booking a deposit of £50.00 is required, this can be paid online during the booking process or by phone during normal office hours (Mon-Fri 08:00am to 5:00pm). Any payments not received within 2 working days of making the booking the allocated place(s) will be cancelled.