On completion of the session learners will:
- Understand the principles of Sector schemes, general health and safety at work, risk assessments and method statements associated with the mobile traffic management industry
- Reference documentation relevant to the mobile lane closure technique
- Training and assessment requirements for mobile lane closures personnel
- Vehicle and equipment specification
- Communications roles and responsibilities
- Mobile Lane Closures principles and practical techniques
- The types of work that require full mobile lane closure techniques and the limitations
Certification: On completion all learners will undertake a multiple choice question paper which carries a 75% pass mark. Lantra Awards (the National HSTM award body) will make certification for successful candidates. Full completion of the award can be achieved over a further period of a maximum 12 months, by undertaking on site assessments with a suitably qualified assessor in accordance with the award body’s scheme rules.
NB: The price shown includes the awarding organisation registration costs.
All online bookings MUST be paid in full at the time of booking. We DO NOT offer credit except to business account holders.