Upon completion of the course the learners will cover the following content:
- Understand what Aluminium Phosphide is and how to use it within the current legislative framework
- Understand when, where and against which target pests these products are used without harming the environment and/ or non-target species.
- Understand the significance of the product container
- Safe Storage and transport
- Know how to avoid exposure to yourself, others and the environment
- Be aware of first aid measures in the event of exposure
- Know how to use both types of application equipment
- Know how to clean the application equipment and dispose of excess product and empty containers
- Deal with spillages or other incidents where exposure to gas could occur
- Keep correct records
Certification: Upon successful completion of the end of course assessment the learners will receive a certificate of attendance supplied by the training provider.
NB: Wellington boots and suitable outdoor clothing is required for the course.