Upon completion of the course the learners will know:
- The challenges of the construction industry
- How Health & Safety law is structure and how it applies to supervisors
- How the supervisory role fits in with the management structure in controlling the site safety
- How to carry out risk assessments and the need for method statements
- How to carry out effective toolbox talks and method statement briefings
- How to monitor site activities effectively
- The importance of timely intervention when bad practice is identified
Certification: Upon successful completion of the course the learners will be awarded with a Site Safety PLUS certificate awarded by CITB.
NB: This course is endorsed by the United Kingdom Contractors Group as the standard training for all supervisors working on UKCG sites.