Upon completion of the course the learners will cover the following content:
- Identify rabbits and moles and the typical symptoms of the damage caused
- Identify the degree and source of the infestation
- Describe the life-style and habits of the rabbit and mole
- State the legislative obligations and responsibilities relevant to the control of rabbits and moles
- Plan, implement and monitor and effective control programme for rabbits and moles
- Select and carry out the most appropriate methods of rabbit and mole control, in line with current legal guidelines and recognised good practice
Certification: Upon successful completion of the end of course assessment the learners will receive a certificate of attendance supplied by the training provider.
NB: Learners must supply their own Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for this course.