On completion of the course the learner should display and understanding of:
- National Highways Sector Scheme 12 Components
- Sector Scheme 12 Requirements
- Understanding the Temporary Traffic Management Process
- An introduction to Key Reference Documents and how these apply
- Auditing each stage of the Temporary Traffic Management process
- The Reporting and Validation of Audit Observations
- Recording Audit Results
Certification: Upon completion of the course learners will be expected to complete an audit of a ‘live’ Temporary Traffic Management scheme, report and record the results in a suitable format and submit for verification and approval.
Successful learners will be awarded a Lantra certiticate in Practical Site Auditing via the customised provision approval route.