On completion of the session learners will:
- Have a basic understanding of fire and fire behaviour
- Be aware of the different types of signage used, understand their meaning and the importance of following their instructions.
- Be aware of potential fire hazards that can occur in the workplace
- Be aware of what action to take in the event of an emergency
- Be aware of how to operate common fire extinguishers and the importance of using the right type of extinguisher on each type of fire
Certification: On completion, all learners will undertake a multiple-choice question paper which carries a 75% pass mark. Examination papers will be marked and learners given their results on the day. Up To Speed Training & Assessment Ltd will make certification for successful learners.