On completion of the session learners will:
- Have a working knowledge of National Highway Sector Schemes
- Realise the importance and relevance of health & safety at work
- Have a working knowledge of the relevant codes of practice and other associated documentation when involved in traffic management
- Provide evidence that they understand the differences between Chapter and the Safety at Street Works and Road Works (red book) and how these apply
- Understand the risk assessment process and be able to carry out risk assessments & method statements on works involving traffic management
- Be able to demonstrate their knowledge of their Supervisory responsible the highway
- Be able to monitor site and recommend action as condition change
- Be able ascertain when management intervention is required
Certification: On completion all learners will be required to undertake an examination consisting two test papers which carries a 75% pass mark. Lantra Awards (the national awarding body) will issue a card to successful learners. Refresher training is required every 5 years to keep your card valid.
NB: The price shown includes the awarding organisation registration costs.
All online bookings MUST be paid in full at the time of booking. We DO NOT offer credit except to business account holders.