On completion of the session learners will:
- Have a working knowledge of National Highway Sector Schemes
- Realise the importance and relevance of health & safety at work
- Have a working knowledge of the relevant codes of practice and other associated documentation when involved in traffic management
- Provide evidence that they understand the differences between Chapter and the Safety at Street Works and Road Works (red book) and how these apply
- Understand the risk assessment process and be able to carry out risk assessments & method statements on works involving traffic management
- Be able to demonstrate their knowledge of their Supervisory responsible the highway
- Be able to monitor site and recommend action as condition change
- Be able ascertain when management intervention is required
Certification: On completion all learners will be required to undertake an examination consisting two test papers which carries a 75% pass mark. Lantra Awards (the national awarding body) will issue a card to successful learners. Refresher training is required every 5 years to keep your card valid.
NB: *Price shown is event cost only. Successful completion of event will be subject to an additional registration cost.
In order to confirm a booking a deposit of £50.00 is required, this can be paid online during the booking process or by phone during normal office hours (Mon-Fri 08:00am to 5:00pm). Any payments not received within 2 working days of making the booking the allocated place(s) will be cancelled.