Upon completion of the course the learner will have covered the following content:
- To be aware of legislation and safety guidelines pertaining to tree climbing
- compliance with the legal requirements for inspection, record keeping, storage and transportation of equipment
- To identify and establish secure anchor points
- To be competent in climbing and rescue techniques
- To be able to use ropes, prusiks and karabiners
- To be able to perform aerial rescue in a safe and efficient manner
Certification: Upon successful completion of the end of course assessment the learners will receive a certificate of attendance supplied by the training provider.
NB: Learners must supply their own Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for this course.