Learners will cover the following objectives:
- Introduction to Conflict Resolution
- The Law
- Weapons Display and Discussion
- Reporting Techniques and Procedures
- Recognition of Trigger Factors
- Challenging behaviour
- Build-up of aggression and violence
- Communication between people
- De-escalation Techniques
- Attitude Reflection
- Scenario Based Training
On successful completion of the course, learners will receive a certificate of attendance valid for 2 years.
NB – This course is accredited by JAUPT and can be delivered as one of the 7-hour modules toward driver CPC.