On completion of the session learners will:
- Be familiar with the principles of risk assessment for maintaining and improving health and safety at work
- Understand the importance of safe manual handling in the workplace
- Understand the importance of working safely at height in the workplace
- Be aware of the risks to health within a construction environment
- Understand the importance of working around plant and equipment safely
Certification: The qualification is assessed by a multiple choice question paper, that is externally marked by the Awarding Organisation. Certification is issued to successful learners.