On completion of the session learners will:
- Be aware of sector schemes
- Be aware of health and safety work
- Be aware of risk assessments and method statements
- Be aware of the relevant codes of practice and other associated documentation when involved in traffic management
- Identify the equipment required in temporary traffic management
- Understand the requirements for minor works and moving works
Certification: On completion all learners will undertake a multiple-choice question paper which carries a 75% pass mark. Lantra Awards (the national awarding body) will make certification for successful learners.
NB: For available dates please refer to the information for NHSS 12D T1/T2 Courses
In order to confirm a booking a deposit of £50.00 is required, this can be paid online during the booking process or by phone during normal office hours (Mon-Fri 08:00am to 5:00pm). Any payments not received within 2 working days of making the booking the allocated place(s) will be cancelled.
Price shown is event cost only. Successful completion of event will be subject to an additional registration cost as detailed below:
Registration/Smart Card – £60.00pp + VAT (or if you already have a SmartCard) Registration/SmartCard Update – £45.00pp + VAT