On completion of the session learners will:
- Be aware of sector schemes
- Be aware of health and safety work
- Be aware of risk assessments and method statements
- Be aware of the relevant codes of practice and other associated documentation when involved in traffic management
- Identify the equipment required in temporary traffic management
- Understand the requirements for minor works and moving works
Certification: On completion all learners will undertake a multiple-choice question paper which carries a 75% pass mark. Lantra Awards (the national awarding body) will make certification for successful learners.
NB: For available dates please refer to the information for NHSS 12D T1/T2 Courses
*The price shown includes the awarding organisation registration costs.
All online bookings MUST be paid in full at the time of booking. We DO NOT offer credit except to business account holders.
For Available Training Dates please refer to the NHSS12D T1/T2 Static Works on Single Carriageways Course information by clicking on the tile below: