On completion of the session learners will:
- Be aware of sector schemes
- Be aware of health & safety at work
- Be aware of risk assessments & method statements
- Be aware of relevant codes of practice and other associated documentation when involved in traffic management
- Identify the equipment required in temporary traffic management
- Understand the requirements for convoy working
- Understand how convoy systems operate
Certification: On completion, all learner will be required to undertake a multiple choice examination which carries a 75% pass mark. Lantra Awards will issue a certificate to successful learner. Learners will be awarded 12D module T4 after successful completion of one site based assessment with a suitably qualified assessor in accordance with the awarding body’s scheme rules. Refresher training is required every 5 years to keep your training updated and valid.
NB: Learners must be qualified in 12D T1 & T2 prior to attending the 12D T4 course.
*The price shown includes the awarding organisation registration costs.
All online bookings MUST be paid in full at the time of booking. We DO NOT offer credit except to business account holders.
All online tests MUST be completed on either a Laptop or PC/Mac with a webcam, mobile phones and tablets are NOT permitted. You must also ensure the following conditions are available:
- A strong, stable internet connection. Some of your software applications/other users may have to be turned off to maintain the strength of the connection
- Google Chrome installed as your browser
- Photo ID such as Driving licence/Passport ready to take the exam
- In a room on your own
- Be in a quiet space without interruptions during the exam
Please be advised that due to the Awarding Organisation’s quality assurance process, whereby they review all footage of the Online exams to ensure appropriate conduct and compliance, there is a delay of up to 5 working days for confirming results. Sign off sheets WILL NOT be issued until these results have been approved and confirmed by the Awarding Organisation.