On completion of the session learners will:
- Be aware of sector schemes
- Be aware of health & safety at work
- Be aware of risk assessments & method statements
- Be aware of relevant codes of practice and other associated documentation when involved in traffic management
- Identify the equipment required in temporary traffic management
- Understand the requirements for convoy working
- Understand how convoy systems operate
Certification: On completion, all learner will be required to undertake a multiple choice examination which carries a 75% pass mark. Lantra Awards will issue a certificate to successful learner. Learners will be awarded 12D module T4 after successful completion of one site based assessment with a suitably qualified assessor in accordance with the awarding body’s scheme rules. Refresher training is required every 5 years to keep your training updated and valid.
NB: Learners must be qualified in 12D T1 & T2 prior to attending the 12D T4 course.
*The price shown includes the awarding organisaiotn registration costs.
All online bookings MUST be paid in full at the time of booking. We DO NOT offer credit except to business account holders.