On completion of the session learners will:
- Be aware of sector schemes
- Be aware of health & safety at work
- Be aware of relevant codes of practice and other associated documentation when involved in traffic management
- Identify the equipment required in temporary traffic management
- Understand the requirements for using multi-phase traffic signals
- Understand how to operate multi-phase traffic signals
Certification: On completion all learners will undertake a multiple-choice question paper, which carries a 75% pass mark. Lantra Awards will make certification for successful learners. This is an initial off the job training course, full completion of the award can be achieved over a further period of up to 2 years, by undertaking an on-site assessment with a suitably qualified assessor in accordance with the award body’s scheme rules.
NB: The price shown includes the awarding organisation registration costs.
All online bookings MUST be paid in full at the time of booking. We DO NOT offer credit except to business account holders.