On completion of the session learners will:
- Have a working knowledge of National Highway Sector Schemes
- Interpret the requirements of ‘The Safety at Street Works and Road Works, A Code of Practice (The Red Book), and further guidance from ‘The Traffic Signs Manual’ Chapter 8
- Consider all options available to determine the level and extent of the Temporary Traffic Management required
- Demonstrate knowledge of the site risk assessment process
- Have the ability to assess and determine temporary traffic layout required for a given work location, activity or operation
- Understand the standard of equipment that is acceptable to use
- Realise the implications of changing conditions on site
- Have the confidence to liaise with site staff for appropriate remedial actions
- Have the ability to confirm suitability of TTM plans prior to work starting on site
Certification: On completion all learners will be required to undertake a written examination which carries a 75% pass mark. Lantra Awards (the national awarding body) will issue a certificate to successful candidates with the option of purchasing a card. Refresher training is required every 5 years to keep your certificate or card valid.
NB: The price shown includes the awarding organisation registration costs.
All online bookings MUST be paid in full at the time of booking. We DO NOT offer credit except to business account holders.