At the end of the course learners will:
- Be aware of current legislation and its requirements.
- Understand the application process and costs involved
- Be able to devise a traffic management plan
- Be able to identify typical hazards and appropriate control measures related to the activity
- Have an understanding of basic traffic management requirements affecting highway users and event staff
- Demonstrate by examination sufficient knowledge to be accredited as a steward
Certification: There will be activities throughout the course that you will be required to participate in. On completion, all learners will undertake two multiple-choice question papers, which carries a 70% pass mark. Lantra Awards will issue a skills registration card for those successful.