Upon completion of the course the learners will cover the following content:
- Understand your duties under the law and help you become a safe and competent pesticide user
- Understand what pesticides are and their ‘field of use’
- State legislation relevant to pesticide application
- Interpret and use label information
- Take the appropriate action to protect themselves and the environment
- Store and transport pesticides safely
- Dispose of the pesticides and containers safely
- Record information
Certification: Upon successful completion of the end of course assessment the learners will receive a certificate of attendance supplied by the training provider.
NB: Learners must supply their own Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for this course.