Upon completion of the course the learners will:
- Improve awareness of recent developments in construction, legislation and health & safety welfare and environmental issues.
- Identify measures that will assist the practical implementation of responsibilities established by new legislation and new working practices.
- Be able to implement all updated legislation which affects the role of a manager.
- Be aware of and able to implement new guidance and industry best practice.
- Be more aware of duties and responsibilities with regards to health, safety, welfare and the environment.
Certification: Upon successful completion of the course the learners will be awarded with a Site Safety PLUS certificate awarded by CITB