Upon completion of the course the learners will:
- Improve awareness of recent developments in construction, legislation and health & safety welfare and environmental issues
- Identify measures that will assist the practical implementation of responsibilities established by new legislation and new working practices
- Be able to implement all updated legislation which affects the role of a manager
- Be aware of and able to implement new guidance and industry best practice
- Be more aware of duties and responsibilities with regards to health, safety, welfare and the environment
Certification: Learners will complete a written test, upon successful completion learners will receive a new SSSTS Certificate issued by Construction Skills.