Upon completion of the course the learners will cover the following content:
- State the legal and safety implications of hazardous trees
- Maintain your own health and safety while carrying out Basic Tree Survey and Inspection
- Recognise hazardous trees
- Determine level of risk
- Decide on an appropriate course of action
- Collect and maintain adequate information
- Recognize your own limitations Who is the course for?
- Anyone required the use a pedestrian mower as part of their work. This would include novices and experienced operators who require certification or their skills updating
- Risk Assessment
- Legal Framework
- Tree Surveys
- Tree Inspections
- Tree Hazard Assessment
- Determining the scope and limits of the survey
- Parks, gardens, woodland
- Hazardous trees
- Methodology – what to look for
- Recording pro-formas
- Survey/inspection exercise
Certification: Upon successful completion of the end of course assessment the learners will receive a certificate of attendance supplied by the training provider.
NB: Learners must supply their own Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for this course.