On completion of the session delegates will understand:
• Safety and Risks
• Requirements and Signing Layouts
• Sequence for Installation of an Airlock
• Operating an Airlock
• Multiple Entry Points with One Crew
• Dealing with Incidents and Incursions
• Completion of Works Sequence – Removing an Airlock
Be aware of:
• Risks during airlock operations
• Plant vehicle interface
• Safe industry operational procedures
• Minimum standards.
Have knowledge of:
• Equipment used to create a ‘gate’ or airlock
• Requirements and role of the gate person
• Risks in connection with the role
• Industry guidance relating to airlocks
• Use of technology to manage incursions.
Certification: On completion all candidates will undertake a multiple-choice question paper which carries a 80% pass mark. Lantra Awards will register successful candidates, and it will be valid for 5 years.
NB: The price shown includes the awarding organisation registration costs.
All online bookings MUST be paid in full at the time of booking. We DO NOT offer credit except to business account holders.