On completion of the session learners will:
- Understand the principles of Quality Assurance
- Be aware of the relevant Health & Safety legislation and understand their obligations
- Be able to identify, select and place on site relevant traffic management equipment in accordance with client instructions
- Be able to maintain traffic management equipment on site
- Be able to remove traffic management equipment in accordance with client instructions
- Be able to set out a Chapter 8 lane closure from a given datum
- Have an understanding of the primary paragraphs from Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual to enable static traffic management closures to be implemented
Certification: On completion all candidates will undertake a multiple-choice question paper which carries a 75% pass mark. Lantra Awards (the national HSTM award body) will make certification for successful candidates. Full completion of the award can be achieved over a further period of approximately 3-6 months, by undertaking on-site assessments with a suitably qualified Assessor in accordance with the award body’s scheme rules.
NB: The price shown includes the awarding organisation registration costs.
All online bookings MUST be paid in full at the time of booking. We DO NOT offer credit except to business account holders.
All online tests MUST be completed on either a Laptop or PC/Mac with a webcam, mobile phones and tablets are NOT permitted. You must also ensure the following conditions are available:
- A strong, stable internet connection. Some of your software applications/other users may have to be turned off to maintain the strength of the connection
- Google Chrome installed as your browser
- Photo ID such as Driving licence/Passport ready to take the exam
- In a room on your own
- Be in a quiet space without interruptions during the exam
Please be advised that due to the Awarding Organisation’s quality assurance process, whereby they review all footage of the Online exams to ensure appropriate conduct and compliance, there is a delay of up to 5 working days for confirming results. Sign off sheets WILL NOT be issued until these results have been approved and confirmed by the Awarding Organisation.