On completion of the session learners will:
- Understand the principles of Quality Assurance
- Be aware of the relevant Health & Safety legislation and understand their obligations
- Be able to identify, select and place on site relevant traffic management equipment in accordance with client instructions
- Be able to maintain traffic management equipment on site
- Be able to remove traffic management equipment in accordance with client instructions
- Be able to set out a Chapter 8 lane closure from a given datum
- Have an understanding of the primary paragraphs from Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual to enable static traffic management closures to be implemented
Certification: On completion all candidates will undertake a multiple-choice question paper which carries a 75% pass mark. Lantra Awards (the national HSTM award body) will make certification for successful candidates. Full completion of the award can be achieved over a further period of approximately 3-6 months, by undertaking on-site assessments with a suitably qualified Assessor in accordance with the award body’s scheme rules.
NB: The price shown includes the awarding organisation registration costs.
All online bookings MUST be paid in full at the time of booking. We DO NOT offer credit except to business account holders.